Sunday, February 1, 2009

ray's 20 years old b'day....

2day was the ray b'day.... sry we cant wish u anything becoz u cant wish by others ppl.... so sry abt it....

n 2day we all go bai nian.... then when wan to celebrate wit u also cant.... it was the fate, i cant deny on it... becoz i have to go back for my dinner with my parents.....

really dono is there any celebration on it or nt??? i really dono lo... have to wait others to tell me abt it... n hope u enjoy on it, although without lots of ppl wit u.... very sry.....

at least there stil got yan, kenny, ethan, billy, jodie wit u at the dinner n the night.... hope u are enjoy wit them.... although me, kok wai, chin yew, ching chuen, serng is not wit u on tat time....

whether u got enjoy on 2day or nt plz tell me ba... i really wan to koe it.... at least tell me u enjoy on 2day or nt.... thx.....

FINALLY U ARE 20 YEARS OLD ARD, BIG GIRL ARD... DONT BE CHILDISH ANYMORE....WAHHAHAHHA...... LOLX.......

No comments: