Sunday, November 16, 2008

Epileptic Fits

HI Guys!!

How come so few people came here and post something up??? Don't let the blog die la. Post something up. Update each other kay~

Exam is coming soon dy, study hard and pass the exam together yea~ Guess Jong and I will always be in college to study starting tomorrow onwards, those who wants to join us you can join us at anytime, we'll study together.

Oh yea, just for your information, I've been attacked by Epileptic Fits on Thursday night and I was sent to Sunway Medical Hospital straight away. After went through few brain scanning on the next day, doctor had comfirm that I'm alright and I was allowed to go back home after that. I'll tell you what happened to me when we meet. Click Here for more information about the Epileptic Fits. Be aware oh if i'm attacked by it again *touched wood*.

Don't worry, i'm okay ryte now, I just need to eat medicine to control it ryte now, guess the chances it attacked me back very slim, but need to be aware of it. Neway, see yea soon orh~ Take care and gambate!

Update you guys soon.
~Ravy~

No comments: